This recipe is definitely easy for a real Mac and Cheese I know of! I tried to perfect my Mac and Cheese, and if you want the east one that creamy and delicious but quick to do, this is it for you.
1. 1 Package of Elbow or Shell Macaroni
2. 2 Eggs
3. 7 Oz Evaporated Milk
4. 12 Oz Cheddar Cheese Shredded
5. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
6. 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
7. Salt and Pepper
8. 5 Tblspoons Butter
- Bowl water in a large pot over high heat, add salt and pasta when the water, cook over high heat from 7 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add eggs, evaporated milk, mustard, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl and mix together to have the sauce mixture.
- Once pasta is done, drain well and return it to the pot used for boiling pasta.
- Over super low heat, add butter to the hot pasta (I use unsalted butter)
- Add the sauce mixture, stir and mix it up for 30 seconds.
- Add the cheese and mix well. If you need to add more cheese for gooeyness! Add black pepper for taste. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Enjoy!